These are the instructions on how to flash CPB firmware using YGDP Tool on any Android Device.
Requirements: Your Android device should have atleast 20-30 percent of battery to perform the Flashing Process.
How to use YGDP Tool
- Download and install the Android USB Drivers on your Computer. If Android Drivers is already installed on your computer then Skip this Step.
- Download and install YGDP Tool on your computer.
- Now, Open YGDP Flashing Tool (C:YLXZGJYGDPYGDP_Assembly.exe).
- Once YGDP Flashing Tool is launched, you will be able to see the following screen:
- Now, enter the Password 369 or 9527 and click on Login button.
- Once you are able to see the main screen of YGDP Tool, then click on the Configbutton.
- And add the CPB firmware (locate the CPB firmware that you want to flash on your android device):
- Now, Click on the Apply button.
- Now, connect your android device to the computer (make sure it is power off and battery installed).
- Now, click on the Start Button to begin the flashing.
- Once Flashing is completed you will be able to see green Upgrade Successfulmessage.
- Congratulations, Now your Android Device is successfully running the Stock Rom you have Downloaded.