How to Flash Oneplus Using ADB
- First, Enable “Developer Option” and “USB Debugging you have to enable the developer option.To Do So Go to Settings > About Phone > Build Number then tap on press build number 7 times to enable the developer option
- Now return to the setting’s main menu and scroll down to the bottom, there should be Developer option available above System Update.Now go to Developer option then scroll down to USB debugging and enable that.
- Now Download and install ADB and fast boot on your PC (Guide contains ADB Installation)
- Install the OnePlus USB drivers On PC (Same for all one plus models)
- Download the right Stock ROM file for the official source of OnePlus according to your device model number. (If you have the stock firmware then no need to download it again)
- Then, switch off your phone and reboot into recovery mode.
- Connect Your Phone to your PC using provided USB Cable.
- Now select Install FROM USB in your device’s recovery menu.Now execute the following codes
- Now, Install OxygenOS executing the following command.
ADB sideload <finename>
- Wait until the installation process completes.Done!!!
- OnePlus device should boot into latest OxygenOs firmware