How to flash stock firmware on any Huawei Smartphone
These are the instructions to flash the Stock firmware on any Huawei Smartphone or tablet using the Card update method.
Requirements: Your Huawei Smartphone or tablet should have at least 20-30 percent of battery to perform the flashing process and a Micro SD Card (must).
Flash Stock firmware on Huawei Smartphone (Card Update)
- Create a new folder on your Micro SD Card and rename it to dload.
- Download and extract Huawei Smartphone firmware (for your device) on your Computer. After extracting you will be able to see these files:
- Now Copy UPDATE.APP and paste it the dload folder on your Micro SD card.
- Now Power Off your Huawei Device.
- Now, Press Volume UP, Volume Down, and Power Button at the same time for 5-8 seconds until the update process isn’t started automatically.
- Update Process may take 5-10 minutes to complete.
- Once Update Process is completed your device will reboot automatically and ready to use.