These are the instructions to Flash Stock Rom on Android Devices using LiveSuit Application.
Requirements: Your Android Device should have atleast 20-30 percent of battery to perform the Flashing Process.
Flash stock rom using LiveSuit Application
- Download and install Android ADB Drivers on your computer.
- Download and extract LiveSuit Application on your computer. After Extracting you will be able to see the following files:
- Now LiveSuit.exe from the extracted files.
- Once LiveSuit.exe is launched, Select Yes to follow the Upgrade Wizard.
- Now, You have to select the Upgrade Mode which is General and Mandatory. Click on Mandatory to continue.
- Now, Unplug all the connected Smartphone and tablets from the computer (if you have already connected), then Click on Yes button to Continue.
- Next,, You have to select the .img firmware. If you are ready Click on Yes Button and select the firmware.
- Now, Dont Click on Finish Button.
- Now, It is the right time to connect your Android Smartphone or Tablets to the Computer using USB Cable. Before Connecting the Android Device, make sure its Power Off.
- Firstly Connect the USB Cable to the Computer then on your Android Device Press Volume Down Key and Connect the USB Cable to it. While holding the Volume Down Key immediately Press Power Key for 10 times, so that the computer can recognize your device
- Once your Android Device is successfully recognized by your computer, you will be able to see the following Window saying to Mandatory Format the Device. Click on Yes to Continue.
- On the next Windows, again click on Yes Button to continue.
- Now LiveSuite will start the flashing process (flashing usually takes 4-6 minutes to complete).
- Once Flashing is completed successfully then you will be able to see Upgrade Succeeds Window. Click on OK to Close it.
- Now, close LiveSuit Application by clicking on the Exit Button.
- Disconnect your Device from the Computer and Restart it
Congratulations, You have successfully flashed the Stock ROM using LiveSuit Application.