how to bootloader unlock google pixel 6/Google Pixel 6 pro
unlock the bootloader on a Google Pixel 6
- Enable Developer options on your phone. Go to “Settings” > “System” > “About phone” and tap on “Build number” seven times to enable the Developer options.
- Go back to “Settings” > “System” > “Developer options” and enable “OEM unlocking” and “USB debugging”.
- Connect your phone to your computer and open a command prompt or terminal window.
- Type the following command to boot your phone into fastboot mode:
sex toys for sale
nike air max 270 sale
wigs for women
nike air max shoes
adidas factory outlet
nike air max sale
best sex toys
basketball jeresys custom
baseball jerseys custom
sex toy store
Human Hair Wigs
nike air max 90
adb reboot bootloader
- Once your phone is in fastboot mode, type the following command to unlock the bootloader:
fastboot flashing unlock
- Your phone will prompt you to confirm the bootloader unlock. Use the volume buttons to navigate and the power button to select “Unlock the bootloader”.
- Once the bootloader is unlocked, your phone will automatically reboot.
Note: Unlocking the bootloader will erase all data on your device, so make sure to back up your data before proceeding.