how to bootloader unlock google pixel 6/Google Pixel 6 pro
unlock the bootloader on a Google Pixel 6
- Enable Developer options on your phone. Go to “Settings” > “System” > “About phone” and tap on “Build number” seven times to enable the Developer options.
- Go back to “Settings” > “System” > “Developer options” and enable “OEM unlocking” and “USB debugging”.
- Connect your phone to your computer and open a command prompt or terminal window.
- Type the following command to boot your phone into fastboot mode:
adb reboot bootloader
- Once your phone is in fastboot mode, type the following command to unlock the bootloader:
fastboot flashing unlock
- Your phone will prompt you to confirm the bootloader unlock. Use the volume buttons to navigate and the power button to select “Unlock the bootloader”.
- Once the bootloader is unlocked, your phone will automatically reboot.
Note: Unlocking the bootloader will erase all data on your device, so make sure to back up your data before proceeding.