Nokia3.2 TA-1156 Firmware Flash File/Fix stuck on logo
A test point is a hardware mechanism that allows a device to be put into a special mode for testing or firmware flashing. On Nokia 3.2, you can use the test point method to enter the Emergency Download (EDL) mode and flash firmware to the device. Here’s how to perform the test point on a Nokia 3.2
- Locate the test point on the Nokia 3.2. This will typically be a small metal point on the motherboard that is used to enter EDL mode.
- Connect a wire to the test point. You can use a piece of metal wire or a jumper wire to make the connection.
nike air jordan retro
wigs for sale
sex toys for couples
nfl custom jersey
nike air jordan shoes
nike air jordan black and white
nfl shop coupon code
football jerseys custom
hockey jerseys custom
nike air max for sale
nike air jordan 4 retro
- Connect the other end of the wire to the ground. This can be a metal part of the phone or a grounded surface.
- Hold down the Power button and Volume Up button at the same time.
- Keep holding the buttons and touch the wire to the test point. This will trigger the device to enter EDL mode.
- Once the device is in EDL mode, you can use a firmware flashing tool such as QFIL or Mi Flash to flash firmware to the device.