How to root Samsung Galaxy A5 SM-A510F With Root File
Root Samsung Galaxy A5 SM-A510F using Odin
- Download and Install Samsung USB Driver on your computer. If Samsung USB Driver already installed on your computer then Skip this Step.
- Download and extract the root files on your computer. After extracting you will be able to see the following files:
- Now, Switch off your Smartphone.
- After switching off the phone, you need to boot into Download Mode. To boot into download mode Press and hold Volume Down, Home and Power button at same time for 5-8 seconds until download mode is active.
- In the Download mode, you will be able to see a Warning Yellow Triangle Sign. In this situation, you have to press the Volume Up key to continue.
- Now, Open Odin3 (found in the extracted files, that you have downloaded in the Step#2) on your computer. Then connect your Smartphone to the computer.
- Once you have connected the Smartphone to the computer, Odin will automatically recognize the device and show “Added” message at the lower-left panel
- Once your device detected by Odin, click on the PDA button and select the CF-Auto-Root.tar file (you have downloaded this file in step#2).
- Now, click on the Start button in Odin to begin the Flashing.
- Flashing usually takes 30-50 seconds to complete the rooting process on your Samsung Galaxy A5 SM-A510F. The Once Rooting process got completed, you will be able to see a Green Box with Pass written on it in Odin. During this process, Smartphone will re-boot automatically.
- Once you see, the Pass message in Odin, you can disconnect your Device from the computer.
- Now, to make sure you have successfully rooted your Samsung Galaxy A5 SM-A510F, open Applications Menu on your Smartphone and Find SuperSU App. If this app exists on your Smartphone then it means you have successfully rooted your device. Congratulations.
- You can also verify the root status of your device by using the Root Checker Application.