How to use QcomDloader Tool
These are the instructions on how to use QcomDloader Tool to flash stock firmware on any Qualcomm Smartphone and Tablets.
Requirements: You need to have Qualcomm Stock Firmware of your Device. If in case you have already downloaded the Stock Firmware of your device, then follow the guide below.
Use QcomDloader Tool to Flash Firmware
- Download and extract QcomDloader Tool on your computer. After extracting, you will be able to see the following files:
- Now, Install the Qualcomm USB Driver on your Computer (if you have already installed the Qualcomm USB Driver on your computer then SKIP this step).
- Once you have successfully installed the Qualcomm USB Driver, then Connect your device to the computer (using USB cable).
- Once your device is connected to the computer, Open QcomDloader.exe.
- Once, QcomDloader Tool is launched, you will be able to see the following interface:
- Now, Click on the Load Button and locate the Qualcomm Firmware of your Device.
- Now, Click on the Settings Button and Select Download Mode as Upgrade.
- Under Download Settings, Tick Validate Downloaded ROM.
- Now, Leave the eMMC Programmer, Raw program, Patch0 Box as it is. But, you may need to change it, if the name of the respected file is not same as written in the Box.
- For example: If you Open the Qualcomm Firmware Folder (assuming you have already downloaded the firmware), you will find various files of which 3 main files are read by QcomDloader to Flash the entire package i.e prog_emmc_firehose_8916.mbn, rawprogram_unparse.XML, patch0.xml.
- If in case the eMMC file name is different, then simply write the exact name in QcomDloader, so that it can recognize the firmware.
- Now, Under chipset ID write the Chipset number (here eMMC file name if prog_emmc_firehose_8916.mbn of which 8926 is the Chipset ID).
- Now, Click OK to exit the configuration interface.
- Now, Click on Start Button to begin the Flashing process.
- Once, Flashing is completed you will be able to see Green Passed message.