How to use Xiaomi MI Flash Tool
These are the instructions on How to use Xiaomi Mi Flash Tool to flash stock firmware on any Xiaomi Smartphone and Tablets.
Requirements: Xiaomi Mi Flash Tool will only work on the Xiaomi Devices which is running on Qualcomm Chipset. It will not support the Xiaomi Devices which are not running on Qualcomm Chipset.
Use Xiaomi MI Flash Tool
- Download and extract the Xiaomi Mi Flash Tool on your computer. After extracting the Xiaomi Mi Flash Tool, you will be able to see the following files:
- Now, Open the Setup File to install Xiaomi Mi Flash Tool on your computer.
- Download and extract the Xiaomi Stock Firmware (fast boot files) on your computer. After extracting the Xiaomi Firmware, you will be able to see the similar files:
Step 4: Now, you need to install the Xiaomi USB Driver on your Computer (you can also download the Xiaomi USB Driver separately).
- Turn Off your Xiaomi Device.
- Now, You need to boot your Xiaomi Device into the Download Mode (fastboot mode). To boot into the download mode: Press and Hold Power + Volume Down button for 6-8 seconds.
- Once you have booted into the Download Mode, you will be able to see the following screen on your device:
Step 8: Now, Connect your Xiaomi Device to the Computer using the USB cable.
- Now, Open Xiaomi Mi Flash Tool from Start Menu.
- Once Xiaomi Mi Flash Tool is launched you will be able to see the following screen:
- Now, Click on the Select Button and locate the Firmware Folder.
- Now, Click on Flash Button to begin the Flashing Process.
- Once flashing process is completed, you will be able to see the Success Message in Xiaomi Flash Tool.