Xiaomi Redmi Pro Firmware Flash File/stock ROM Xiaomi Redmi Pro
File Name: Xiaomi_Redmi_Pro_MT6797_V22.214.171.124.MHQCNDI_20161116_6.0_China.zip
Initial Steps to Install Firmware on Xiaomi Redmi Pro
How To Install ROM Xiaomi Redmi Pro
- Download and install USB Driver Xiaomi Redmi Pro
- Turn off the device. Press the Volume– key and the Power button at the same time to enter Fastboot mode. Then connect the device to the Windows PC/laptop via a micro USB cable
- Double click on the downloaded ROM file to decompress it. Open the file folder for the decompressed ROM pack, and copy its path on the computer.
- Decompress the MIUI ROM flashing tool downloaded, and double-click on it to install (if there is security warning, select ‘Run’). After installation completed, open MiFlash.exe and paste into the address bar the ROM file folder path copied in the last step.
- Click on the first button (circled out in yellow) to Refresh, and MiFlash should automatically recognise the device. Then click the second button (circled out in red) to flash the ROM file to the device
- After flashing process starts, it might take up to 5-10 minutes. So, keep patience and wait
- Like this post? Hit the share buttons below to share this article with your friends on Facebook, Google+ and Twitter.