ZTE Grand Memo Firmware Flash File/Stock ROM ZTE Grand Memo
Prerequisites for Installing ROM on ZTE Grand Memo
How To Flash ROM ZTE Grand Memo
- Download USB driver and flash file for your ZTE Grand Memo
- Download and install QPST 2.7.422 with QFIL and Qualcomm USB Drivers.
- Turn off the phone. Hold Vol+ button and plug-in USB Cable. The phone will vibrate one time; the screen will be black. It’s Download Mode.
- There should be the device called in device management:
- Qualcomm HS-USB QDLoader 9008 (COMXX)
- In any other case, you have to install drivers manually.
- Run QFIL.
- Click Browse in Programmer Path and choose prog_emmc_firehose_8916.mbn
- Load XML in Download Section:
- First select RawProgram File: rawprogram0.xml
- then Select Patch File: patch0.xml
- Check all inputs is correct and click Download under Load XML button and wait about 5 to 10 minutes:
- After flashing process starts, it might take up to 5-10 minutes. So keep patience and wait
- Like this post? Hit the share buttons below to share this article with your friends on Facebook, Google+ and Twitter.
Follow Video Tutorial
Might Also Like
File Name: ZTE_Grand_Memo_Europe_P896F10_V1.0.0B05_09042013_QFIL.zip
File Size: 425 MB