Qmobile I2 Sc77xx factory firmware flash file/Stock ROM Qmobile I2
Early steps to Install Stock ROM on Qmobile I2
- Download and Install Qmobile I2 Spreadtrum USB Driver on your Computer
- Download and Spreadtrum Upgrade Tool on your computer
How To Flash Qmobile I2
- Download USB Driver And Firmware For your Qmobile I2
- Download and Install Qmobile I2 Spreadtrum USB Driver on your Computer. If in case Spreadtrum Driver is already installed on your computer then Skip this Step.
- Download Qmobile I2 pac firmware for your device (Itel, other)
- Download and extract Spreadtrum Upgrade Tool on your computer.
- Now, open UpgradeDownload.exe. Once Spreadtrum Upgrade Tool launched, connect your Android device to the computer (make sure your device is switcheded off).
- If Smartphone is securely attached to the computer, click on the Load Packed Button and add the .pac file (stock ROM which comes as .pac).
- Having successfully added the.Pac file in Spreadtrum Upgrade Tool, click on the Start Downloading button to begin the flashing.
- During the flashing process,, your device will restart automatically.
- Once flashing completed, you will be able to see the Green Passed Message in Spreadtrum Upgrade Tool.
- Now you have successfully flashed your Android Device using Spreadtrum Upgrade Tool.
- Note after flashing phone on must 5 to 10 mins.
- During the flashing process,, your device will restart automatically. Once flashing completed, you will be able to see the Green Passed Message in SPD Upgrade Tool
- After flashing process starts, it might take up to 5-10 minutes. So, keep patience and wait
Might Also Like
Wiko Freddy Android 6.0 Firmware Flash File