These are the instructions to flash stock firmware on Qualcomm devices using Qualcomm SW Downloader Application on Windows Computer.
Requirements: The following tutorial will only work on Qualcomm Feature Phone, Smartphone, and Tablets. It will not work on the devices which are having other chipsets.
Use Qualcomm SW Downloader
- Download and install Qualcomm USB driver on your Computer. If in case you have already installed the Driver on your computer, then SKIP this step.
- Download Stock Firmware for your Device. If you have already downloaded the firmware of your device then SKIP this step.
- Download and extract Qualcomm SW Downloader on your computer. After, extracting you will be able to see the following files:
- Now Open SWDownloader.exe. Once it is launched, you will be able to see the following window:
- Now, Click on the Browse button and locate the firmware folder (which you have already downloaded on your computer).
Step 6: Now, Click on the Chipset and select the platform of your device (platform number is written on the device box or on the back panel of your device).
- Now, If you want to restore the NAV or EFS file then Click on the Settings button or else SKIP this step.
Step 8: Now, Power Off your device.
- Now, Connect the device to the computer using the USB Cable.
- Now, Click on the Start Download button to begin the flashing process.
- Once Flashing process is completed you will be able to see the success message on the flash tool.
- Now, disconnect your device from the computer and restart your device.
Follow Video Tutorial