OnePlus 5 Android 7.1 Firmware Flash File/Stock ROM OnePlus 5
Early steps to Install Stock ROM on OnePlus 5
How To Flash OnePlus 5
- Download and install USB driver and firmware for your OnePlus 5
- Enable “Developer Option” and “USB Debugging” on your device
- you have to enable the developer option.To Do So Go to Settings > About Phone > Build Number then tap on press build number 7 times to enable the developer option
- return to the setting’s main menu and scroll down to the bottom, there should be Developer option available above System Update.Now go to Developer option then scroll down to USB debugging and enable that.
- switch off your phone and reboot into recovery mode.
- Once your phone is switched off, press and hold the Power and Volume down buttons at the same time.
- Continue holding these two buttons till the OnePlus/Android splash screen that appears.
- Connect Your Phone to your PC using provided USB Cable
- select Install FROM USB in your device’s recovery menu.Now execute the following codes
- Install OxygenOS executing the following command.
- Wait until the installation process completes.Done!!!
- Your OnePlus device should boot into latest OxygenOs firmware
Might Also Like
File Name: OnePlus_5_Oxygen_23_013_170803_OTA.zip
File Size: 1 GB
How to Flash: Copy update.zip file to phone SD memory and flash it from Recovery Mode.
File Name: OnePlus_5_170703.zip
File Size: 2 GB